Parenting Skills Institute is required to disclose the following:
- Parenting Skills Institute is a court-approved provider of quality parenting classes. This course meets state-mandated court requirements for parents with minor children who have filed for divorce, or filed for custody issues, paternity issues, divorce modification, support or separate maintenance.
- The Parenting Skills Institute Class is an online class in its entirety. While most states accept a distance learning course, it is the responsibility of the student to find out if the court where he filed accepts long distance learning courses prior to taking the class.
- We will be unable to refund the course fee if the court refuses to accept online learning.
- Parenting Skills Institute will refund your registration fee in full with a written proof of decline for any other reason from the court or agency if the request is sent to us within 60 days of completing the class. You must include the name of the court and the address.
- This class is 4 hours in length. There are no exceptions. While the student has flexibility in when he takes the class, he must complete all lessons in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- The cost of the class is $49.95 and is delivered completely by internet. Payment may be made by debit card, credit card, or prepaid debit card.
- The components of the parenting course are intended for educational purposes only. The presentation of this material is not intended to constitute mental health therapy, give information on specific mental health disorders, nor medications to treat mental health disorders. Participants are encouraged to discuss specific mental health issues with a licensed mental health therapist of their choice.
- Parenting Skills Institute does not provide legal advice. Please consult a licensed attorney for answers to specific legal matters.
- Parenting Skills Institute is not responsible for any client-side technical problems. Student is responsible for operation and internet connectivity along with any necessary software programs or hardware necessary to view the class.
- At the completion of the class, the student may print his certificate.
- The student must complete the class within 60 days of his registration date.
- Your privacy is important to us. Parenting Skills Institute will not share your information with any outside companies.
By clicking the “I Agree” button you are certifying that you have read and understood this agreement and agree to be bound by it. If you do not click the “I Agree” button, the registration process will end and you will not be enrolled.